7.07.2009

I've been taking some time...

To decide if I am a blogger. If I want to be doing this. I'm kind of enjoying not taking pictures of everything I cook. Because I promise I haven't been eating out this whole time- that is not the cause of the break my friend. Lots of projects inside and out of the kitchen, and lots of traveling. Have I mentioned that I am in California again, and we were just in utah...all since omaha. There are just too many things in my brain right now, something's got to go.

I'm still thinking.

2 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

I'll chime in - if you don't mind... I enjoy (ha! no pun intended) your blog about food, but if you don't have time to keep up with it, I would love for you to just keep a blog for your little family so we can keep track of you guys... But I totally understand not having time - good luck deciding.

Juliet said...

No pictures needed. Tons of good cookbooks are picture free, correct? I know how cafe rio salad looks I want to know how to make it!